When you plan for the upholstery cleaning of your furniture, you may encounter several doubts, and you might have numerous questions running across your mind. You might wonder about the costs for the job, hiring the right people, the duration of the job, and many more. Well, to make things simpler & more accessible for you, here we answer some of the most frequently asked questions by homeowners regarding upholstery cleaning. Keep reading as this blog puts an end to a massive chunk of your worries and answers the most critical questions of homeowners.
Why is professional upholstery cleaning necessary?
If you have either pets, kids, and elderly or all of them at your home, you must take proper care of them and ensure the surrounding environment is healthy for them. Whether it is the children or the elderly, humans of both age groups are highly susceptible to diseases and catch infections easily. Also, pet dander may only worsen the condition and get affected by any respiratory ailment. When you choose professional fabric cleaning over a DIY method, you can not only expect a healthy environment for your family but efficient cleaning. Your furniture will smell great, look good, and will be enjoyable for your family to use.
How are upholstery cleaning and carpet cleaning different?
- Upholstery cleaning does not involve excessive water use because this may promote the growth of mould or bacteria on the fabric and cause damage to it.
- Excess water usage for upholstery cleaning results in awful odours that may give rise to soiling of the upholstery fabric incredibly early in the future.
- Carpet cleaning involves pressure cleaning with water that will altogether remove the dust & dirt accumulated on it.
- As all kinds of upholstery fabric are not the same, excess water usage may ultimately damage the fabric, and you might need to replace the fabric of the furniture that will pinch your pockets.
- The process of upholstery cleaning involves gentler handling with a different kind of cleaning method for each fabric.
- Unlike carpet cleaning, professionals use gentle chemicals on the upholstery fabric and will not ruin the fabric under any condition.
What is the upholstery cleaning time frame?
One thing to keep in mind is, the longer you avoid upholstery cleaning in Ryde, the more prominent will be the amount of dirt accumulated, and more will be the time needed for cleaning. Apart from this, the surface area of your furniture determines the time frame for cleaning. Cleaning the dining chairs will take comparatively less time than cleaning large sofa sets. Chairs are designed simple and rarely have hard-to-reach areas for cleaning. On the contrary, sofa sets have areas difficult to access & clean, and hence require a considerable time frame for the cleaning. When you consider these factors, you will get a better idea of the time needed for cleaning. However, it requires around 2 to 4 hours, on average, to complete the upholstery.
Refreshaant provides the best upholstery cleaning services in Sydney at competitive pricing. Our experts would ensure to offer you the best service using quality solutions. Contact us on 1300 740 790 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get spotless upholstery cleaning services for your residential and commercial spaces. Get a free quote for the service required.